Hayter Harrier 56 Autodrive
The new 2019 Hayter Harrier 56 (574A) is powered by the Hayter GTS OHV engine. Suitable for large lawns the Harrier 56 has many superb features making it a superb lawnmower to use.
The Harrier 56 (574A) has the Hayter Autodrive variable speed transmission with Sens-a-Speed™. Sens-a-Speed™ is a simple system where increasing or decreasing pressure on the handle clutch lever controls the ground speed of the mower. The clutch lever has been designed so it can be used by people with different hand sizes in multiple hand & operating positions.
The Harrier 56 rear roller mowers have the widest rollers in their class with a 52cm roller covering the 56cm cutting width. The 2 piece ribbed rear roller is a reinforced polymer with glass-fibre weave for increased strength & durability. Traction and rolling performance is not affected but weight and noise levels will decrease when travelling over hard surfaces.
- The Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology adjusts the forward pitch angle of the deck as the height of cut is raised or lowered. This increases the airflow in more difficult mowing conditions (longer grass) ensuring superior performance at each cut.
- Trim Side lets the user mow right up to the edge of the lawn. The right hand wheel, cutting blade and rear roller are all positioned in-line. This is ideal for mowing around borders or retaining walls.
- A wash port has been integrated into the deck so it can be cleaned off quickly and easily after each use. Cleaning the deck keeping it free of grass will help to prolong the life of the machine.
- Two piece ribbed rear roller with improved differential and drive method.
- Sens-a-Speed™ ground drive control system
- Lifetime cutter deck and Crankshaft warranty – Manufacturer terms and conditions apply