Hayter Harrier 48 Pro
The Hayter Harrier 48 Pro (479A) has been redesigned and updated for the 2019 season. The popular Harrier 48 Pro retains all the best features from previous Pro models but now has many additional features including the Crank-Safe Hayter BBC system and steel roller differential and bearing system. Pro models have features which are designed and suited to commercial grass cutting.
The Harrier 48 Pro (479A) has a fixed speed drive powered by a Honda GCV160 engine. The aluminium cutter deck has a 48cm cutting width with single lever height of cut adjustment. The 7 height settings allow for the best cut and finish in all working conditions.
- Crank-Safe BBC System: The blade brake clutch stops the blade without having to turn the engine off reducing the time spent emptying the grass bag.
- Two piece steel rear roller with new differential & bearing system
- One Piece Aluminium Cutter Deck: Improving performance and machine life
- Heavy duty commercial grade front wheels with rubber tyres
- Rear handle and front bumper so the mower is easier to lift
- Trim Side lets the user mow right up to the edge of the lawn. The right hand wheel, cutting blade and rear roller are all positioned in-line. This is ideal for mowing around borders or retaining walls.
- A wash port has been integrated into the deck so it can be cleaned off quickly and easily after each use. Cleaning the deck keeping it free of grass will help to prolong the life of the machine.